This is a multi-purpose high-qualitity steel locking carabiner with screw gate lock.
Its wide opening gate is appreciated since it opens on the side, letting the user more room to play with.
Zinc plated with anodized aluminum.
Use this locking carabiner to attach:
- A pulley to a tree or load;
- A sling to a vehicle or two slings together;
- A hook to a rope;
- Or any other use you may find fit for your needs.
Three (3) models are available (sold seperately):
- PCA-1276 = MBS: 25 kN (2550 kg - 5620 lb)
- PCA-1702 = MBS: 50 kN (5100 kg - 11240 lb)
- PCA-1701 = MBS: 70 kN (7140 kg - 15737 lb)
*The Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) is observed during a destructive test. You should divide it by an appropriate safety factor.