Rapid Fire Info
- Designed in 2003
- Powered by Honda GXH50 4-stroke - Air-cooled - 1.6 kW - 2.1 HP @ 7000 tr/min
- Unleaded gasoline, 86 octane or higher
- Direct drive (no clutch)
- Drum size: 57 mm
- Optional drum (for more speed, but less power*): 85 mm
- Recommended rope diameter: 1/2"
- What's included with the winch: an 8' round sling (PCA-1350)
- Not designed for lifting!
*Note: See this chart for the complete information about drum sizes, speed and power.
For the complete specification sheet, see under Additional Information section below.
You want to know how to double the power of your winch with a block-and-tackle? See this video!
Need spare parts for your PCW5000? Click here!
Additional InformationSpec Sheet
Bought this to skid 12" to 18" plus 20 foot logs with. Went above my expectations in delivery, service, and performance. Great product.
Very intuitive, very versatile
I love the product! It's starts right up and can haul heavy logs uphill at a respectable speed. Add a block and a few pulleys and you have a real workhorse. The flexibility this winch provides is like no other! I will send a video the next time I use it.
Works better than I thought it would. Not only does it winch down trees, but helps in falling (felling) too. I do my notch cut and most of my back cut, then I control the fall with the winch. It’s great.