Rapid Fire Info
- Designed in 2012
- Powered by Honda GX35 4-stroke - 360° inclinable - Air-cooled - 1.0 kW - 1.3 HP @ 7000 tr/min
- Unleaded gasoline, 86 octane or higher
- Direct drive (no clutch)
- Drum size: 76 mm
- Recommended rope diameter: 3/8"
- What's included with the winch: an 8' round sling (PCA-1350)
- Not designed for lifting!
For the complete specification sheet, see under Additional Information section below.
You want to know how to double the power of your winch with a block-and-tackle? See this video!
Need spare parts for your PCW3000? Click here!
Additional InformationSpec Sheet
All items received(after mis-ship) were in good order. Honda engine- added 100 ml oil and a bit of gas, primed, started on 5th pull. Seems to run very well as it should it’s a Honda. Subsequently starts on 1 or 2 pulls.1 strap on winch case pulled off promptly was easy to repair by turning 1 nut&bolt around and adding washers. 1 nut on inside case 1 nut outside case now both nuts outside with washers. I built a reel for rope management.
Have not used yet, still in the box. Thanks.